Bermad C30 is a high-quality combination air valve for a variety of water networks and operating conditions. It evacuates air during pipeline filling, allows efficient release of air pockets from pressurised pipes, and enables large volume air intake in the event of network draining.
With its advanced aerodynamic design, this double orifice valve provides excellent protection against air accumulation and prevents vacuum formation, with improved sealing in low pressure.
Pressure rating: PN16
Operating pressure range: 0.1 – 16 bar
Operating temperature: Water up to 60°C
Body material: Glass-reinforced plastic
Inlet sizes: DN20, DN25 , DN50 & DN80
Connections: threaded BSP male in DN50; flanged in DN50 & DN80
Download Data Sheet for detailed specifications or contact your local Viadux Customer Centre.
AT A GLANCE
Pipelines – Protection against air accumulation and vacuum formation at elevations, slope change points and road/river crossings.
Water networks – Protection against air accumulation and vacuum formation.
In proximity to control valves and water meters – Prevention of biased readings and inaccurate pressure regulation due to air flow through devices.
Residential networks – Protection against air accumulation.
Desalination plants and sea water applications – Protection against air accumulation and vacuum formation
- Straight flow body with large diameter automatic orifice – Higher than usual flow rates.
- Aerodynamic full-body kinetic shield – Prevents premature closing, without disturbing air intake or discharge.
- Dynamic sealing – Prevents leakage under low pressure conditions (0.1 bar).
- Compact, simple and reliable structure with fully corrosion-resistant parts; lower maintenance and increased life span.
- Designed in compliance with EN-1074/4 standard and water service standards.
- Factory approval and Quality Control
- Wide range of sizes DN20, DN25 , DN50 & DN80
- Optional surge protection addition to valves
- Optional inflow protection addition to valves
- Extremely low-pressure sealing
- Threaded and flanged versions